Job at Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) : Retail Business Analyst (Deadline: 23 November 2018)
Reporting to the Head Retail Banking, this role is required to provide business intelligence and analytics by formulating simple to complex business reports on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis by querying data repositories, market information and identifying data patterns and trends impacting or supporting business from diverse information sources.
- Generate standard, custom and or complex reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review and consumption by users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Formulate analysis for product development, sales development/improvement, product penetration review and other similar business initiatives.
- Correlate analysis of product and market share trends to business strategies and plans.
- Analyze and or collate business/trend data to support recommendations for action and or business cases.
- Provide timely business intelligence/analysis reports to users, business managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Maintain and or update business intelligence/report queries, tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Maintain and or circulate business information securely with due regard for confidentiality.
- Advise the Head of Retail on the daily performance of the retail Division per segment.
- Generate and analyze data as requested by various cross-functional units within retail and beyond.
- Manage teams reporting to Retail Business Analyst and ensure all duties are executed on a timely manner with precise accuracy.
For the above position, the applicant should have:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Mathematics or Statistics
- At least 3 years’ experience in General Banking Operations
- At least 1 year experience in Credit Analysis and Administration
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 23rd November 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply through:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: [email protected]