JOB AT KickStart International : PARTNERSHIPS & SALES OFFICER-RWANDA : ( Deadline : 01 May 2019 )
PARTNERSHIPS & SALES OFFICER-RWANDA (NATIONAL STAFF)
KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass-markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries by enabling them to lift themselves out of poverty. This is fun open-ended job within an exciting team which needs some travel out to support our country teams in Rwanda.
· Create the market development and sales plans for Rwanda, lead and manage the implementation of the plan to ensure growth in sales, social impacts, market share and profitability in Rwanda.
· Achieve sales targets with minimal cost and ensuring maximum satisfaction to our customers.
· Ensure good selection, development and management of a good distributor network.
· Manage seamlessly the Partnership network while targeting high performance and high impacts.
· Degree in sales and marketing, Irrigation Engineering, or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with at least five (5) years hands on sales and marketing experience.
· Good knowledge and command of computer and presentation skills
BEST FIT FOR THE ROLE WILL HAVE…
· Strong managerial and people development skills able to build capacity and competency among team
· Good communication, analytical skills, customer care and interpersonal skills.
· Organizational and planning skills and works with minimal supervision.
· Can do attitude, a team player and a highly motivational leader.
· Proactive, self-taught, innovative individual able to present ideas in a user friendly language.
· Problem solving abilities with keen attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] quoting the position on the subject line by close of business 1st May 2019.