Job at MINECOFIN : PFM Program Manager (Deadline: 18 December 2017)
– Facilitate Meetings of the PFM Reform Steering Committee, PFM Reform Technical Committee and ensuring that Component Leaders conduct Periodic Meetings of the Component working Teams;
– Provide Technical Support and Guidance to the PFM Reform Program with emphasis on effective delivery and Longer
– term sustainability;
– Support Pillar and Component Leaders to develop Annual Action Plans and Budgets within the Framework of the PFM Reform Strategy and ensure that they are reviewed and approved by the PFM Reform Steering Committee;
– Ensure that Budgets and Procurement Plans based on the PFM Basket Fund Annual Action Plans prepared and approved by the PFM Reform Steering Committee;
– Ensure that the M&E System to track the implementation of the PFM Reform Strategy on a regular basis is developed and provide support in monitoring the implementation of the PFM Reforms;
– Review the Technical aspects of all Consultancy Terms of Reference to ensure proper alignment to the PFM objectives under the PFM Reform Strategy;
– Advice on and provide technical support to the Pillar and Component Leaders in Building their Capacity to ensure their increased understanding and mastery of the technical and change management aspects of PFM Reforms for greater ownership and sustainability of the PFM Reforms Program
Master’s Degree in Project Management, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management with 3 years working experience in esternally funded projects or A0 in the same arears with 5 years of working experience in external funded projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
– Extensive knowledge of different Public Financial Management systems;
– Conversant with Procedures used in managing Donor Funded Projects especially those of the World Bank, UK
– DFID, KfW, etc..
– Should be Computer Literate and Fluent in English.