Job at MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL RESOURCES : Electromechanical Engineer (UNDER CONTRACT) (Deadline: 23 November 2018 )
– To oversee the maintenance of all plant and silos equipment in accordance with the agreed upon standards and procedure.
– To plan, coordinate and supervise all works to all National strategic grain reserve silos and plants, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallic construction, Carpentry, and Building Construction;
– To make sure that the general maintenance schedule for each area of the silos and plants is followed on a continuous basis and possible future problems are forecasted and prevented.
– To make sure those sensitive areas such as the generator room, water tanks and general inspection areas are well secured with controlled access.
– To make sure that all ordered materials, tools, and spare parts from store used during the maintenance works are properly utilized so that the work is correctly and efficiently completed.
– To make sure that all maintenance requests are acted upon promptly and efficiently.
– To prepare list of some tools and materials needed through the Task Force management and purchase those items when necessary;
– To make sure that all manuals and list of spare parts for operating equipment are properly stored in the maintenance office.
– Budgeting the next and New Year budget in my Maintenance Department according to the given plan and the needs of all sections;
– To assist where and when necessary, and in event of emergencies, which may mean coming any time and even when you are in off.
Ao in Electro mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with3 years of working experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge in Agriculture sector;
– Deep knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.