Job at MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL RESOURCES: Silo Control Room Technicians (Deadline: 23 November 2018 )
– To be able to operate machinery from one cantered point control room.
– He or she should be able to start the plant without any difficult from intake to the storage silos.
– To be able to study the plant flow diagram and understand where to store the grains, when aerate, fumigate turn the silo and which silo discharge as per customer’s requirement.
– To be able to coordinate with the Laboratory technician after taking the sample and analyse to know the position of the grains received and determine the cleaning/drying process to be applied when processing.
– To be able to keep records of the plant process daily and present it to plant manager for accountability.
– Coordinate grain reception, cleaning, drying, fumigation, storage and out loading to different parts of the country.
– Ensure sampling is done correctly while drying and cleaning is in process and make a record hourly for the quality purposely.
– Record day to day production in the plant received and dispatched log book.
– Report plant down time of the plant.
A1 or A0 in electricity or electronics with minimum two years of experience in the same field.
– Basic Knowledge of Agriculture sector
– Deep knowledge and skills in electrical and mechanical engineering;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.