Job at Ministry of Education : ICT in Education Digital Content Specialist (Deadline: 14 March 2018)
– Responsible for Implimentation of ICT in Education Digital Content Plan.
– To give support in using Digital content devices and the maintainance of the same .
– Produce Monthly or quarterly and Annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports highlighting problems, causes and specific recommendations that will guide decision making for smooth program implementation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 5 years of working experience and Certifications in A+, N+ is required; Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (NET), LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 year of working experience in ICT.
Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.