Job at Ministry of Education : Instructional Technology Specialist (Deadline: 14 March 2018)
. Response for network management, software development and database administration. . Provide technical support to Ministry’s employees and train non
– technical workers on information systems. . Design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented. . . Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
. Work with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to arrive at the most appropriate system or integration of multiple systems. . . Keep updated on emerging technologies and the potential effectiveness of these advancements in current system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with Education with three years of working experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science with Education. Key technical skills & knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
– Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
– Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Communication skills
– Negotiation skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.