JOB AT MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO PROGRAM MANAGER : ( Deadline : 02 August 2019 )
• • Provide assistance to the implementation of the project activities, namely develop, support and assist with the organization of activities of the project including seminars, workshops, training sessions.
• Assist in the organization of meetings organized by the SPIU coordinator and Project Managers, attend and produce reports and follow up on actions decided during meeting.
• Maintain correspondences and project files for completed and on
– going activities, with electronic archive of program documents and reports
• Draft letters, notes for the record, meeting minutes, agendas, and hand
– outs for the meeting as required
• Maintain an updated list of all stakeholders such as steering committee, Technical committee, consultants etc., their addresses and phone numbers
• Manage and neatly maintain the office of the SPIU Coordinator;
• Read and verify the form and substance of documents submitted to the DG for signature;
• Assist SPIU coordinator in his/her administrative responsibilities;
• Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the SPIU Coordinator; from time to time
• • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial duties, Public Administration, Social Sciences.
In addition, the Position holder should have
• Conscientious, well organized, attentive to detail, and able to handle multiple complex tasks at once.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, self
– starter, proactive, and a good communicator.
• Strong reporting and presentation skills
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Kinyarwanda.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience in administrative positions
• Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and electronic communications