JOB AT MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT : ENR/RBM&E DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST : ( Deadline : 02 August 2019 )
• Develop and implement validation rules for subsector reports.
• Ensure quality of the reports generated from the Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation System
• Define and create, in cooperation with other sectors to get data from other existing systems and ensure smooth data generation and sharing.
• Work with M&E teams to update priority national and Subsector Key Performance Indicators
• Define and Implement the Indicators in the RBME application
• Generate analytical/graphical reports for reporting national and subsector level performance.
• Identify baseline studies to be carried out and supervise its implementation
• Build the capacities of the Sector M&E Staff
• Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Environmental Economics, Public Administration, Development Studies.
• Or Bachelors’ Degree with 5 years of working experience in the same fields as above;
• Sound policy understanding and analysis of the global concerns and discussions on Environment, Climate Change and Environment management
In addition, the Position holder should have
• Mature judgment combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving; excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to work in team;
• Ability to work under continuous pressure and meet deadlines;
• Energetic optimistic approach to all possible problems;
• Strong computer skills are mandatory