Job at MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING : Director of HR and Administration (Deadline: 04 September 2018 )
– Managing the Staff, Materials and Financial resources of the Unit;
– Developing the HR Strategy and Annual HR Plans;
– Coordinating the development and implementation of multiple Organizational change Programme aiming at the improvement of Individual and Institutional Performance;
– Define and implement Strategies for HR development through Recruitments, Trainings, Performance appraisal, Employee relations, Salary and benefits administration;
– Ensuring the respect of Labour Legislation;
– Providing Executive Management with HR advice;
– Serve as an Interface between the Institutional and all Stakeholders involved in HR Projects.
A0 in Human Resources Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Public Administration.
– Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures;
– Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures;
– Knowledge in Monitoring & System Evaluation;
– Leadership and management skills;
– Planning and organisational skills;
– High Analytical Skills;
– Communication skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Interviewing Skills;
– Judgment & Decision making skills;
– Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.