Job at MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING : Treasury Assistant(Deadline: 12 December 2018 )
– Receiving and recording payment orders in SMART GOV;
– Guiding credit officers on how to record payment orders in their books;
– Transferring all payment orders to Treasury operations officers;
– Transferring to credit officers errors that need corrections;
– Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
A1 in Accounting, Finance, Management specializing in Finance/Accounting.
– Knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
– Knowledge of finance principles;
– Knowledge of financial reporting;
– Proficiency in relevant accounting software;
– Analytical Skills;
– Technical accounting skills;
– Planning & Monitoring Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication skills;
– Problem analysis and problem
– solving skills;
– Initiative Skills.