Job at MINISTRY OF HEALTH : Director of HR and Administration ( Deadline :27 September 2018 )
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
• Insure the Coordination and reporting of unit
• Coordinate the implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; serves on the executive management team;
• Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources management , policies, and programs;
• Oversee the preparation of budgets for all HR Health staff on Central level and Decentralization level.
• Provide the guideline of Administration in health Sector
• leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee
– oriented, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment
• Follow up the execution of laws and regulation in Health Sector
• Represent the Institutions in administrative and Human Resources issues.
• Assists and advises Health Sector authorities about Human Resources issues.
• Be Proactive and Innovative and defend the Institutions in administrative area
• Be a global burden of diseases expert in your field
A0 in Human Resources Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Management with Specialization in Human Resource, Public Administration,Administration