Job at Ministry of Infrastructure: Investment Liaison Specialist (Under Contract) (Deadline: 24 November 2017)
•Develop investment promotional materials in conjunction with MINIFRA and the communications staff
•Develop reporting and project investment information gathering mechanisms
•Research different finance sources for infrastructure projects, including: climate finance, carbon finance, risk mitigation finance, resource exploration and development finance etc.
•Develop strategies in: financing mechanisms, attracting investment, and engaging with the private sector taking existing practices into consideration.
•Write reports, briefs and present updates on opportunities in financing to both the ministry and the private sector.
A0 in Finance, Business Studies, Marketing, Management, Economics, Project Management, Economic Policy and Planning, Economic Policy and Management, Development Economics with 3 years of working experience or Masters degree in Finance, Business Studies, Marketing, Management, Economics, Project Management, Economic Policy and Planning, Economic Policy and Management, Development Economics.
Technical skills and knowledge required
– Knowledge of different financing options for infrastructure projects in the context of developing countries
– Ability to develop coordination mechanisms and information sharing platforms
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Quantitative and analytic skills required
– Working knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Knowledge of project finance and different possible financing models.