Job at MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND LABOUR : Public Service Inspection & Advisory Services Officer (Deadline: 10 July 2018)
– Conduct Public Service inspection to provide assurance about whether standards in P S are being met and to contribute to their improvement
– Working closely with the Public Service Commision in the field of disciplinary sanctions
– Poviding advice on procedures and work related disputes submitted to the MIFOTRA and providing advice to the decision makers
– Drafting relevant letters that has to do with P S management as may be deemed necessasary by the top authority in the Ministry.
A0 in Law, Political Sciences,Administrative Sciences, Public Administration, Human Resources Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Public Service and Labour laws;
– Deep knowledge in Human Resources Management plocies and procedures
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Ability to conduct inspections for high profiles.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
– Quick learner who is easily able to learn new systems, applications and technologies