Job at MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY: Commodity Value Chains Trade Officer (Deadline: 04 December 2018 )
– Formulate and implement activities related to assigned value chains.
– Collect and analyse trade related information on assigned value chains.
– Advise on the proper functioning of the value chains
– Guide and orient on the newly developed policies and procedures that have to be adopted in the value chains processes;
A0 in Trade, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Economics,
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Trade system;
– Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven;
– High Analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
– Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an