job at MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY :Technical Expert for Private Sector Development and Youth Employment Secretariat(Deadline 31/Mar/2018)
– Support ensure development partner alignment with government priorities and avoid duplication; create synergies and partnerships in implementation for the private sector development
– Support oversee the implementation of Private Sector Development and Youth Em
– ployment Strategy
– Support coordinate Sector analytical works to inform appropriate policies and strate
– Assist in coordination functions by ensuring information flows are adequate and following up on recommendations.
– Actively ensure effective and enhanced dialogue within the sector
– Ensure relevant government institutions, civil society organizations and private sector are invited to participate in the SWG or sub
– Communicate all relevant information concerning the SWG to members; this may in
– clude strategic documents, reports, meeting agenda and schedules.
– Support members’ institutions of the SWG on any other relevant work as deemed
necessary and appropriate.
– Master Degree in Economics, International Development and Business Administration and any other area related to Private Sector Development.
– At least 5 years professional experience, of which 3 years in a comparable position and proven work experience in Private Sector Development.