Job at MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY:Trade Logistics Policy Specialist(Deadline 23/January/2018 )
– Follow up and monitor all activities related to the implementation of the Trade Logistics Facilities Project;
– Propose the development of new trade logistics initiatives to implement trade logistics strategy;
– Monitor the construction and operationalization process of the Trade Logistics facilities;
– Carry out the supervisory role of the activities for the transaction advisors for Trade Logistics facilities;
– Disseminate information on trade logistics to stakeholders;
– Gathering information and data collection on trade logistics for strategic decision making;
– Organize and monitor the trade development of trucking industry and oversee implementation of trucking industry study recommendations;
– Prepare annual action plan and allocate the budget to the trade logistics projects.
A0 in Trade, Economics, Business Administration, Management and Commerce with 3 years of working experience; Or Master’ Degree in Trade, Economics, Business Administration, Management
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies.