Job at MINISTRY OF YOUTH : Administrative Assistant to the Minister ( Deadline: 04 Jun 2018 )
The Administrative Assistant is responsible of:
– Receive and direct visitors of the Minister
– Receive, exploit and dispatch mails, prepare and write draft letters and other correspondences in the Minister’s office;
– Ensure that files to be forwarded to the Minister are ready on time;
– Remind the Minister of urgent files, meetings and important events and arrange them in a priority order in his/her office to facilitate his/her work;
– Keep the diary of the Minister;
– Take minutes during the meetings chaired by the Minister;
– Carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the Ministry authorities.
A1 in Secretarial Studies, Office Management with 3 years’ experience or A0 in Public Administration, Sociology, Law, communication.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Office Management Skills;
– Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
– Computer knowledge (Word Processing, Power Point and Internet);
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage.