Job at Ministry of Youth : Administrative Assistant to the Minister (Deadline: 18 January 2018)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible of:
1. Receive and direct visitors for the Minister;
2. Receive, exploit and dispatch mails, prepare and write draft letters and other correspondences in Minister’s office;
3. Ensure that files to be forwarded to the Minister are ready on time;
4. Organize the agenda of the Minister on urgent files, meetings and important events and arrange them in a priority order in his/her office to facilitate his/her work;
5. Keep the diary of the Minister;
6. Take minutes during the meetings chaired by the Minister;
7. Carrying out any other relevant tasks assigned by the Ministry authorities.
A1 in Secretarial Studies, Office Management with 3 years of working experience or A0 in Public Administration, Management, Sociology, Law, communication.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Office Management Skills;
• Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
• Computer knowledge (Word Processing, Power Point and Internet)
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage.