Job at MINISTRY OF YOUTH : VTC Councillor (Under Contract) ( Deadline: 04 Jun 2018 )
The VCT Counsellors is responsible of:
– Ensure that all materials and consumables needed for VCT are regularly available;
– Ensure laboratory and data quality control;
– Ensure FP integration in VCT activities;
– Apply all policies, measures, procedures and protocols relevant to VCT services;
– Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of VCT activities, following guidance from the VCT from RBC/HIV division;
– Provide comprehensive VCT and SRH services (HIV, Pregnancy Test, STI treatments, FP and MC) in a friendly and confidential manner;
– Refer all HIV positive clients;
– Refer all clients who reported having an STI’s symptoms;
– Refer clients who need FP methods;
– Refer all uncircumcised men tested HIV negative and who are interested in;
– Ensure follow up of referred cases;
– Complete all relevant data collection tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Psychology or A2 in Nursing with at least two years working experience in Counselling.