Job at MTN Rwanda: Bank Reconciliation Supervisor (Deadline: 16th December 2018)
Position: Bank Reconciliation Supervisor
Company: MTN Rwanda
Deadline: Sunday 16th Dec 2018
MTN Rwanda seeks to recruit a highly competent and self-motivating individual to join Finance Department at the position of a Bank Reconciliation Supervisor
- To supervise the bank reconciliation team in the reconciliation of all banks on a monthly basis
- Review and assist in the preparation of the bank reconciliations monthly basis
- To ensure that daily reconciling items are being cleared
- To engage and follow up with the relevant members of finance team to clear the reconciling items
- To reconcile bank accounts daily for the respective bank accounts assigned.
- To prepare timely bank reconciliations statements on a monthly basis
- Ensure that on daily basis service centre banking are captured and reconciled
- To follow up and ensure that MTN Mobile money are reconciled and payments from MoMo are followed up.
- Ensure that daily basis Credit team receive the banking sheets/statements to be able to capture
- Liase with the banks to clear items and assist with clearing where necessary.
- Assist and guide the bank reconciliation team to clear items and improve accuracy of balances
- Supervise bank reconciliation team of 4 people
- Liase with managers and Senior managers to ensure that reconciling items are cleared
- Liase with bank officials to ensure that they cooperate with MTN regarding the clearing of items
- Work with colleagues in finance department to ensure that they clear their items.
- Work with service center managers and their teams to follow up banking issues in Service center
- Bachelor’s Majoring in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Pursuing a professional Accounting course (CPA etc.)
- 2 years relevant Experience in telecommunication industry is an added advantage
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 6th December 2018.
Through jobs platform on: [email protected] and on HRIS
MTN Rwandacell Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the submission deadline.