Job at Musanze District : Land Surveyor and GIS Officer (Deadline: 23 October 2017)
– Conduct regular land survey within the District using the appropriate technologies (e.g. GIS), demarcate and approve land cadastral plans;
– Consolidate and maintain an updated Geo-localizable list of used and unused land across the District, analyze and produce reports on the land use and its management within the District;
– Prepare land documents to be issued by the District in conformity with the procedures manual approved by competent authorities;
– Prepare specific land use plans and ensure their coordinated implementation;
– Work hand in hand with concerned stakeholders to organize and carry out
– map-making, land division, land titles elaboration and mining certification across the District;
– Prepare specific land use plans, ensure their coordinated implementation and produce consolidated reports on the land use and its management across the District.
A0 in Geography, Topography, Land Surveying and GIS, Land Management.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
-Land Surveying skills
-Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
-Time management Skills;
-Team working Skills;
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage