Job at Musanze District : Social Protection Officer (Deadline: 23 October 2017)
– Elaborate a local strategy on inclusive social protection and monitor its implementation at the Sector level, and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Elaborate and supervise the implementation of guidelines for the identification of vulnerable groups and their needs across the District and supervise rehabilitation programs intended for street children and prostitutes;
– Supervise the selection processes of vulnerable groups identified by Sectors as eligible for public works and social protection programs and check its compliance with established rules, regulations and guidelines;
– Organize and supervise the implementation of campaigns meant to instill saving and investment culture among vulnerable group members eligible for public works;
– Organise and supervise advocacy campaigns meant to improve the condition of vulnerable groups across the District.
A0 in Social Works, Sociology, Education Science, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Development Studies,Demography, Law, Clinical Psychology, Demography
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
-Extensive knowledge and skills in Social Protection
-Good knowledge of government policy-making processes;
-Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
-High analytical Skills;
-Complex Problem Solving;
-Time management Skills;
-Team working Skills;
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage