Job at MUSANZE POLYTECHNIC : Assistant Lecturer in Electronics (13 December 2017)
• Perform assigned academic activities
• Plan and execute innovation projects and ensure compliance on new technologies and software
• Mentor and conduct students career guidance.
• Undertake professionalism and self
• Participate in Community outreach activities.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution
Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering (experience in teaching electronic Engineering related courses at Higher Learning Institution level is an added advantage) or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering with at least second upper division with (3) years of experience in electrical and electronics engineering related fields. The candidate should be able to teach among others:
• Power electronics
• Control systems engineering
• Other electronics engineering related courses.