Job at Musanze Polytechnic : Assistant Lecturer in Hospitality Management (Deadline: 13 December 2017)
• Perform assigned academic activities
• Plan and execute innovation projects and ensure compliance on new technologies and software
• Mentor and conduct students career guidance.
• Undertake professionalism and self
• Participate in Community outreach activities.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
Master’s degree in Hospitality Management from recognized University or Institution (Working in a hospitality industry or teaching experience is an added advantage) or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management with at least second upper division with three (3) years of experience in Hospitality Management related fields. The candidate should be able to teach among others:
• Culinary Arts
• Front Office
• Food and beverage services
• Other hospitality management course.