Job at NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AGENCY : HR Officer ( Deadline : 25 October 2018 )
– Work closely with the HR Specialist to define and support implementation of corporate organisational development (OD) and learning and development (L&D) strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organisation’s Strategic Plan.
– Run initiatives which foster a high
– performance culture.
– Contribute research, analysis, ideas design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans;
– To develop the Agency’s approach to talent management and succession planning through coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans;
– To support with monthly review of the agency’s payroll.
– To provide regular reports on NIRDA’s Learning and Development plans.
A0 in Human Resource Management or Public Administration with three years of work experience in similar role
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
? Mastery of written and spoken English
? Knowledge of human resources concepts, practices, policies, and procedures
? Knowledge of the regulations applying to payroll procedures;
? Excellent leadership and influence skills
? Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
? Understanding of common employee engagement programs
? Understanding of how to plan for staff development training programs
? Experience in identifying key talent.
? Experience in internal capacity needs assessment aligned to the NIRDA strategy
? A good Knowledge legal and Insurance requirement safety of Human Resource and Work place.
? Strong command of Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
? Knowledge of French is an added advantage