JOB AT NATIONAL POST OFFICE: DIRECTOR OF COMMERCIAL UNIT : (Deadline: 18 December 2018)
• Ensure that the NPO commercial strategies are successfully accomplished
• Plan and execute both short and long term revenue deriving strategies of the organization.
• Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase the income for NPO services.
• Develop and build relationships with current and new customers
• Understand the competition
• Identify new market opportunities, talking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long term client relationships for the Institution.
• Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
• Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for NPO products or services.
• Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
• To report to the Management Executive Committee and regularly attend management meetings
• Undertake specific tasks as asked from time to time by the Director General.
Masters or equivalent in Economics, Commercial Studies, or Bachelors Degree in Commerce, in Marketing, in Business Administration, in Economics and + 5 years of experience