JOB AT NATIONAL POST OFFICE : IT Professional : ( Deadline : 01 April 2019 )
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system;
• Provide technology usage support and recommendations about accessing information;
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of NPO IT hardware, software and resources;
• Provide network access to all staff;
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance;
• Install, configure, upgrade and administer database server software and related products;
• NPO computer networks maintenance, network administration and network installation;
• Train staff about uses of existing and new technology;
• Perform other related duties as required during working hours;
• Review and monitor the implementation of the Computer Master Plan of NPO;
• Acquire, install, repair and maintain equipment and computer equipment (software and hardware);
• Monitor and update the status of IT equipment and hardware of NPO.
• Promote enhanced usage of IT in NPO by developing customized IT applications of existing manually processed operations;
• Ensure that existing software applications are operational.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, in computer engineering, information and communication technology, in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering with 3 years experience.
• To be Certified in A+,N+, Certification in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (NET)LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage