Job at NATIONAL PUBLIC PROSECUTION AUTHORITY : Librarian / Archivist (Deadline: 18 July 2018 )
1.Organise the storage space, archives and library mangement of the NPPA: Proceed on annual inventory of archives and documents of the library and their physical state
– Conceive the archives and library thesaurus
– Organise specific material and archives to each unit
– Keep the IT update on archive catalogue and the library books.
2.Organise and follow the librarian supply fund of the NPPA: Centralize the needs of books
– Analyze and transmit the report on the needs of book, journal and periodicals
– Suggest the purchse to buy to supervisor
– register the entry of new books and documents
– Sort, catalogue and file the new documents with the help of the documentary thesaurus
– Exchange the information with specialised center of research in the field interesting the NPPA in the framework of documentary enrichment (especially through Web).
3.Control the documents and archives movement: Manage the periodical subscription
– Keep the update on the IT of entry/out documents and archives sheets
– Organise annual archiving of the units documents
– Proceed their codification before tidying up to archives.
A0 Library and Information Science,Documentation
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Familiar with translation software tools.• Able to fluently speak French, English and Kinyarwanda,• communication and social skills. • Able to work to tight deadlines. • Highly skilled in Computer
– Complex Problem Solving;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage