JOB AT NATIONAL REHABILITATION SERVICE : Chief Cook of Nyamagabe : ( Deadline : 07 June 2019 )
Monitor and support other cooking staff in preparing culinary dishes and meals.
Develop and initiate cost
– cutting ideas without sacrificing the quality and tastes of the dishes.
Teach and train the other cooking staff.
Maintain and manage kitchen expenses, food cost, inventory and staffing within the budgetary limits.
Maintain the cooking premises clean,
Neat and tidy.
Prepare innovative recipes to delight and the appetite of students
Develop new menu items while improving the existing ones.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge Catering Services
– Hospitality skills;
– Excellent communication skills,
– Interpersonal and writing skills,
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving skills;
– Time management Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Teamworking Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage