Job at National Women Council : Internal Auditor (Deadline: 15 November 2017)
Under the supervision of the Executive Secretary of the National Women’s Council, the incumbent shall have the following
– Assist the NWC management team do identify, evaluate, grade, tolerance levels and recommend responses or measures in order to minimize risks in financial and administrative management.
– Ensure the integrity and adequacy of , financial systems, Internal controls systems and advice accordingly
– Ensure the integrity ,entirety of financial records and reports and advice accordingly
– Ensure the economy, efficiency ,effectiveness of financial and administrative operations and advice accordingly
– Verify the adherence and conformity to laws, policies and procedures and advice accordingly
– Investigate the irregularities and formulate appropriate recommendations to avoid them
– Produce a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually report audit report and submit to the Executive Secretary.
– Carry out any other duties assigned to him/her
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting, Management specialized in Finance/Accounting Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required: – Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations,Procedures and Financial software; – Planning Skill; – High Analytical skills; – Report writing and presentation skills. – Time management skills; – Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking; – fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage