Job at Ngali Mining Ltd : Geoscientific Field Equipment Technicians (6) (Deadline: 28 June 2017)
Geoscientific Field Equipment Technicians (6)
Reports to: Site Coordinator (Team Leader)
Supervises: Casual Labor
Payments: it will be per a day of work during the time that the work will be available
Ngali Mining Ltd is a Company that deals in extractive industry across the region. It is a subsidiary of Ngali Holdings Ltd. Ngali Mining would like to recruit six Geoscientific Field Equipment technicians.
Equipment handling, testing, and/or maintenance of geophysical equipment, cables, equipment, electrical systems, and related devices.
- Maintain geophysical equipment (Magnetometer, Radiometer, …)
- Carry out routine equipment clearing, testing including diagnostic system testing, and visual inspections;
- Understand safety rules and instructions in use of tools and equipment maintenance and be responsible for all aspects of health, safety and environmental concerns work area;
- Document all measurements done on field and hand it to the site coordinator;
- Deploy and supervise casual workers;
- Assume additional relevant responsibilities as required by direct or indirect supervisors
- High school diploma preferred/ or a training certificate in the field of mining sector ,please attach a copy of that certificate original or notified.
- 1+ years of formal or on the job training in geophysical equipment handling
- Ability to read and write in English
- Possess basic computer skills
- Able to use handheld GPS
- Capable of lifting and carrying/moving equipment of up to 20Kg in a field work environment
- Ability to travel locally
How to apply
Applications should reach the office of HR not later than 28th June 2017 at 4:00pm. The telephone number for guidance should be addressed to 0785582120 or you can send your application on [email protected].
The physical address for Ngali Mining is at BODIFA MERCY HOUSE KIMIHURURA. It is located at 7th Floor.