Job at NYABIHU DISTRICT : Accountant A2 of HC ( Deadline: 25 September 2018 )
1. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
2. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
3. Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
4. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
5. Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annualy according to procedures
6. Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
7. Be responsible for tax obligations
8. Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
9. Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
10.Daily and monthly report and reconcilitions
11. Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
12. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
13. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
14. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
15. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager
A2 In Accounting, Finances. Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
– Knowledge of various financial Software used in Health Institutions
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage