4 Job Positions at NYABIHU DISTRICT : Nurse A2 of kintobo hc ( Deadline :06 September 2018 )
1. Assess patient’s general health status
2. Prepare a nursing care plan according to the needs and area of work with the help of other healthcare and professionals
3. Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the nursing team
4. Assume and maintain patient and his environment hygiene and infection control.
5. Monitor record and report vital signs, symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and signs within your full name.
6. Acts as liaison between the patient and other Health Center personnel
7. Deliver detailed instructions and information to patients / family .
8. Participate in regular ward rounds.
9. Educate patient and his family their roles of promoting successful therapy and rehabilitation.
10. Administer and document medications as prescribed, within hesitation collaborate with prescriber and sign.
11. Take care of all materials and equipment at disposal to the service
12. Engage in research activities related to nursing and mentor nurse students in the clinical practice
13. Deliver detailed nursing instruction s to patients for discharge.
14. Perform other work
– related duties as assigned
A2 in General Nursing with Knowledge in Pharmacy
Key Technical Skills & Required knowledge:
– Deep knowledge of clinical protocols,standards and procedures ;
– Care, Compassion and Communication Skills
– Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge
– Active Listening & Observation Skills
– Social Perceptiveness
– Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations
– Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage