Job at Nyamagabe District: SOCIAL AFFAIRS (Deadline: 08 November 2017)
– Coordinate the inclusive identification of vulnerable groups at the Sector level and their needs in accordance with the criteria established by higher authorities;
– Implement the District’s empowerment strategy for vulnerable groups towards their graduation;
– Monitor and evaluate the impact of inclusive social protection programs or initiatives within the Sector and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Monitor the functioning of the Women promotion programs, Children promotion programs, Persons with Disabilities promotion programs at the Sector level and produce consolidated reports thereof;
– Organize, in collaboration with other stakeholders, campaigns (training, workshops, meetings, etc.) aimed at improving the inclusive development of vulnerable groups the Sector and Cells;
Develop and keep updated a database of vulnerable groups as well as graduates living in the Sector
A0 / A1 in Social Works, Sociology, Psychology, Demography, Clinical Psychology, Education Science, Education Psychology, Arts and Humanities, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences.