Job at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT:LAB TECHNICIAN A1/A0(Deadline 22/January/2018)
1. Perform laboratory analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, stool, sputum, CSF and other biological samples.
2. Perform and document quality control of all tests performed in service.
3. Enter data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results into computer for laboratory information system.
4. Establish and monitor programs to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
5. Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
6. Process and report specimens in a timely and efficient manor
7. Monitor room and fridge temperature
8. Make sure working environment is clean and free of clutters
9. To respect safety rules and procedures and able to work in any assigned task performed in laboratory department
10. Perform and sterilize all laboratory reusable material, culture media and others
11. Clean, dry and sterilize laboratory material that need sterilization
A1/A0 in Laboratory Science, Biotechnology
Key Technical Skills & Required knowledge:
– Knowledge in value of Laboratory medicine to the health care;
– ?Knowledge in Laboratory information systems;
– Knowledge in Laboratory medicine Technology;
– Knowledge in Laboratory standardization and harmonization;
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Judgment & Decision
– making skills;
– Complex Problem solving Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job at NYAMAGABE DISTRICT:Construction Permitting Officer(22 January 2018)
– Take active part in the planning and or review of the District specific Master Plan and co
– supervise and inspect its implementation;
– Prepare, in collaboration with any other involved staff, construction permits to be issued by the District;
– Supervise contractors’ engineering work to ensure value for money and compliance with the technical specifications defined by the District;
– Monitor compliance of ongoing private construction works with the master plan and provide advice to all concerned stakeholders on house construction safety requirements.
A0 in Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Rural Settlement.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive Knowledge in Construction Permitting
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage