JOB AT NYAMASHEKE DISTRICT : Driver : ( Deadline : 11 February 2019 )
– Drive staff or guests of the District to and during field missions and ensure a timely delivery/collection of mail, cargo, pouch and other items upon authorization of the competent supervisor;
– Meet officials or guests of the District at the Airport or any other agreed meeting point;
– Maintain regular vehicle insurance and logbook, and ensure that the maintenance and servicing of assigned vehicle are timely done and reported to supervisors;
– Maintain on a regular basis the assigned vehicle and carry out day
– day check of its general state, ensure its cleanliness, perform minor repairs, arrange for other related repairs and supervise the assigned vehicle while in the garage;
– Organize vehicle inspection/technical control by competent institutions and ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
Driving License Category B, C or D