Job at NYC : 2 Positions of Youth Mobilization and Programs officer (Deadline: 12 May 2017)
The NYC is a Government institution under the supervision of the Ministry of Youth and ICT. It was established by the Constitution of the Republic of Rwanda of 2003 revised in 2015. The Law n° 001/2016 of 05/02/2016 determines the mission of National Youth Council as follows: To facilitate and encourage Youth to participate in the socio-economic development and transformation to a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable society.
The National Youth Council (NYC) is seeking to recruit Rwandan competent candidates for the following vacant post:
Youth Mobilization and Programs Officer(2)
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify youth needs and opportunities at provincial level
- Elaborate an annual youth mobilization plan
- Establish channels of dissemination of government programs to reach out youth beneficiary
- Follow of the implementation of youth mobilizations campaigns resolutions
- Collaborate with personnel in charge of youth at District levels to promote youth activities
- Disseminate NYC plan of actions to the youth organizations/Partners operating in his/her province
- Monitoring the implementation of the plan of actions between NYC and youth organizations/partners
- Collect all data related to youth in his/her province
- Elaborate and submit a compiled report
- Provide a support in elaboration of NYC district performance contracts
- Consolidate action plans of NYC structures at district levels
- Monitor the implementation of performance contract of NYC structures at district levels
- Consolidate reports on youth activities at Provincial level
- Provide a support in elaboration of YFCs
- performance contracts
- Elaborate a consolidated annual plan of YFCs in her/his province
- Monitor the implementation of YFC activities and provide necessary advices
- Elaborate and submit a monthly, quarterly and annual YFCs report
- AO in Development Studies, Economics, Project Management, Rural Development, Public
Administration, Management, Sociology,Education Science, Business Administration.
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda,French and/or English.
How to apply
All interested candidates should submit application files including of the following documents at the National Youth Council Head Office based in Nyarugenge District, Nyarugenge Sector:
- Well filled application form available on the websites of the Public Service Commission (www.psc.gov.rw) or the National Youth Council (Cwww.nyc.gov.rw);
- A copy of the required degrees (not certified);
- A copy of the Identity Card (not certified).
Application documents should be deposited at the reception of the National Youth Council not later than 12/05/2017 at 5:00pm