The Private Sector Federation (PSF) is a professional organization, dedicated to promote and represent the interests of the Rwandan Business Community. It is the umbrella organization and voice of the private sector.
The Private Sector Federation would like to recruit a Driver fulfilling the following conditions:
- Minimum education of 4 years post primary
- Hold a valid driving license with at least category B
- 5 years driving experience in any other institution
- A certificate in any other vocational training field will be an added advantage
- In addition to Kinyarwanda, fluency in English and French will be an added advantage
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position and submit complete applications (only hard copies) made of a CV, a motivation letter, copy of driving license, a copy of identity card, notarized copies of certificates and three persons of reference with their phone numbers to the following address not later than Tuesday 18th September 2018 at 10 am.
To the attention of:
The HR Director
Private Sector Federation
P.O. Box 319 Kigali,
Location: GIKONDO Expo-grounds
Done at Kigali, on 11th September 2018