Job at RISA : Bloc Chain Development Specialist (Deadline: 01 November 2018)
– Conduct reasearch and development in the Blockchain field to develop concepts, strategies, prototypes, products and solutions
– Understand market expectations, competition and positioning to guide the R&D process
– Establish research project goals and priorities
– Advise and recommend straregies for the successful adoption of Block Chain
– Develop concepts, products, prototypes and solutions by working with relevant stakeholders in the academia, industry and startup Ecosystem.
– Ensure knowledge transfer of new technologies, products and services into and out of company.
– Research, design and evaluate systems, processes and equipment in the relevant field
– Suggest training tools to enhance capacity building and skill development.
– Monitor research metrics and objectives to ensure meeting of goals.
– Document all phases of research and development.
Investigate any new developments or innovation in Blockchain field.
– Liase with different stakeholders and players in the Blockchain field both within and outside Rwanda
A0 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years of working experience or Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Previous working experience and industry certifications in Blockchain technologies is considered an added advantage
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
– Good analytical skills and problem solving techniques
– Proficient in computer networks and Internet technologies
– Proficient in hardware, software systems, computer programming, information security
– Proven experice of successfuly conducting a research project in a relevant field
– Demonstrated ability to convert high
– level customer needs into a technical development strategy
– Understanding of Bitcoin, P2P Networking and distributed systems, cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
– Good command of oral language skills and writing ability in all stages of the implementation or research topics
– Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems