Job at RISA : Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist (Deadline: 01 November 2018)
– Conduct preliminary investigation for all digitization project requests.
– Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
– Assist in the development of the Client business case to be automated
– Participate in business process modeling sessions identifyiging bottlenecks and proposing solutions
– Act as a documentarian, co
– facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in business modelling sketch sessions.
– Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects.
– Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity
– May act as a project manager on some projects
A0 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 3 years of working experience in Business analysis, Management information systems or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
Certifications in A+, N+, CBAP and PMP is an added advantage
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem
– solving skills.
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Experience with data process modeling and tools like UML, BPEL
Good understand of ERP, BPM, CRM and BI, SOAP, WSDL, and XML
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Experience working in a team
– oriented, collaborative environment