Job at RISA : Data Architecture Specialist (Deadline: 28 March 2018)
– Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
– Defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, back
– up, and recovery specifications.
– Build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
– Provide guidelines and supervision for the migration data from existing systems to new systems
– Defines enterprise information architecture by analyzing information requirements; determining systems architecture, components, and technologies; studying business operations and user
– interface requirements; directing development of physical database
A0 in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years of working experience in Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, or other relational database or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Certification in Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL is required
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
– Expert knowledge of all database vendor versions;
– Proficient in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
– Experience in Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management, Requirements Analysis
– on knowledge of data modeling methods, databases, data warehouses, master data and metadata.
– Web services, XML, ASP, JSP, PHP, UNIX, Linux, Redhat Linux
– Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems