Job at RISA : Enterprise & Applications Architecture Specialist (Deadline: 28 March 2018)
– Design of Application Software involving creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications
– Produce documentation relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed, installation and maintenance of application software
– Assess the interaction/interface between applications, databases, and middleware systems to identify and address problems/gaps in functional coverage
- Carry out design and source code reviews to ensure conformance to set application standards
Bachelor Degree or advanced in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Teor ICT related field with minimum of 3 years of working experience in software development or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Required Certifications in PHP or MCTs(.NET) or Java Programing.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
J2EE, Servlets, Struts, spring and Hibernate
- Open source technologies skills
- Knowledge of web server infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of Server environments (window, linux, unix)
- XML experience
- Proficient in RDBMS (expertise with Stored Procedures and User
- Defined Functions), database structures, and ADO).
- Database performance tuning experience
- Knowledge in Project management
- Leadership and team
- building & Analytical/technical mindset