Job at RISA : ICT in Governance Cluster Specialist (Deadline: 28 March 2018)
. Developn ICT policy in Governance for all the institutions
• Research and analysis impact of current as well as evolving ICT trends on in Goverrnance
• Develop industry leading knowledge on sectorial key value creation drivers and response to various macro environments
Develop the ICT in the local government institutions to help them improve service delivery
– Develop Service delivery mechnisms using ICT to bring efficience in service delivery
– Improve the quality of the services offered to the Goverment by ICT Companies though capacity building and quality certifications
– Increase market access though promoting the ICT sector capabilities to the regional and international market and organizing structures B2B meetings and networking events
– Ensure all program activities are implemented in accordance with technical and budgetary requirements and are in line with the government of Rwanda’s vision
Identify and generate sector, intra
– sector and cross sector investable ideas in the country that will help Rwanda compete equally across the continent
• Develop models to estimate impact of ICT on the Economy (GDP) as well as Fund (Returns) potential impact of the ICT sector
• Remain up
– date on developments in global economy and financial markets, and in the private sector as a whole.
– Conduct regular field visits to the project sites, and ensure regular coordination meetings with the partners.
– Ensure that accurate and up
– to date programmatic documentation is maintained.
– In cooperation with the Designing & monitoring evaluation department, ensure that relevant evaluation strategies of the economic and private sector are implemented in a timely and high quality manner, and that all outcomes of activities are met.
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Electronics, Management, Econmics, Finance, Business Administration, Development studies, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences and Telecommunication with 3 years of working experience in ICT environment with working knowledge in Social Sciences, Good Governance, Political Sciences, Administration is required.
Certified in CAMP or PMP is and added advantage or
Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology, Electronics,Management, Econmics, Finance, Business Administration, Development studies, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences and Telecommunication working knowledge in Social Sciences, Good Governance, Political Sciences, Administration is required
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
– Good command of oral language skills and writing ability in all stages of the project implementation
– Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems
– Proficiency in Project Management Software
– Knowledge of the principles, methods of IT project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
– Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies.
– Ability to research and analyze technology problems, issues, and program requirements