Job at RISA : Senior Software Engineer. (Deadline : 28 March 2018)
– The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of software developers responsible for software development and software maintenance
– Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
– Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
– Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
– Implement standardization of sotware agile development environment
– Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
A0 in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 years of working experience or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Required Certifications in PHP or MCTs(.NET) or Java Programing. Certifications in Project Management, Software Development Processes an added advantage
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience leading teams of software engineers in the development of web applications
- Advanced knowledge of Server environments (window, linux, unix)
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- Proficient in RDBMS (expertise with Stored Procedures and User
- Defined Functions), database structures, and ADO).
- Knowledge in Project management
- Leadership and team
- building & Analytical/technical mindset