Job at RISA : Social Media, Multimedia and content Specialist (Deadline: 28 March 2018)
• Serve as subject matter expert for issues regarding social media marketing, web design and content management, and SEO best practices.
• Write concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, use language best practices for the given channel/medium, and is optimized for search engines.
• Designs and develops multimedia
– based layouts, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for clients’ use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, online tutorials, websites,
• Experience utilizing an email service provider’s marketing platform to build, test and deploy email campaigns to drive engagement.
• Test and review email campaigns to ensure accuracy and quality.
• Monitor deliverability and bounce backs; follow up on resulting issues.
• Maintain reports; compile email data and lessons learned
• Actively participate in a wide range of social media activities; manage cross
– platform social media campaigns.
• Assist in identifying new and emerging opportunities and web technologies to enhance government institutions web presence
• Analyze past and current social posts and campaigns to continually optimize brands
• Understand and advise on A&B TL strategies
A0 in in Web and graphical Design, Content and Communications, Information Systems with 3 years of working experience in content creation, social media content, editing, email or Master’s in Web and graphical Design, Content and Communications, Information Systems
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
analytics and marketing required. Experience includes client/vendor relationships.
– Experience working in an web designs, content development, social media
– Experience with marketing automation software
– Background in email technology, data analytics, and SEO is strongly preferred.
– Strong analytical skills. Self
– motivated and a strong team player. Comfortable in a fast
– paced environment. Easily adaptable to different goals for each assignment.
– Education marketing experience preferred.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills