Job at RSB: Electricity Lead Officer (Deadline: 28 November 2017)
1. Developing/reviewing policies and strategies related to the laboratories
? Implement developed Policies
? implement developed Strategies
? implement strategic programs, goals and targets for business continuity in the laboratories
2. Coordination, development and Implementation of laboratories Activities
? Ensure the laboratories action plans are in place
? implement the unit action plan
? Prepare requests of the Laboratories
? Prepare plans of the Laboratories
? Prepare budget plan of the Laboratories
? Generate reports to the direct supervisor
3. Coordination of Laboratories Quality Management System
? Develop and review quality documents of the laboratories.
? Implement internal audit program for the maintenance of Quality Management system
? Supervise the accreditation process of the laboratories
? Implement the maintenance of Accredited Laboratories
? Identify the gap for trainings needs in the laboratories.
4. Monitoring and Evaluation
? Supervise the laboratories staff
A0 in Electrical engineering, Physics or Electronics and telecommunication with 2 years of working
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Demonstrable experience of working in an electrical maintenance and installation
– Specialist knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
– Able to undertake technical assessments on electrical installations and clearly identify
– Computer Skills;
– High Organizational Skills;
– Excellent Communication Skills & Team working Skills;
– High analytical Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.