Job at RTDA : Director of Procurement Unit (Deadline: 08 September 2017)
A0 in Procurement, Management, Accounting, Law, Public Finance, Economics, Engineering with 3 years of working experience or Master’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Accounting, Law, Public Finance, Economics, Engineering
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- High analytical skills;
- Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices
- Knowledge of state contracting law, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of grade, qualities, suppliers and prices tenders of commodities;
- Knowledge in contract drafting and negotiation
- Category management skills
- Time management skills
- Decision making skill
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.