Job at Rubavu District : Administrative Assistant to the Mayor of District (Deadline: 23 October 2017)
– Read and verify the form and substance of documents submitted to the Mayor of Rubavu District;
– Prepare the Mayor’s agenda, including appointments schedule;
– Prepare, manage, record and dispatch correspondences by or intended for the Mayor of the Rubavu District;
– Manage the Office of the Mayor and handle his/her visitors;
– Make logistical arrangements for all meetings chaired by the Mayor of Rubavu District;
– Arrange external meetings and appointments of the Mayor of theRubavu District;
– Organize travels for the Mayor of theRubavu District; and work hand in hand with public relations, customer care to provide protocol to Mayor’s visitors.
A1 in Secretariat Studies, Office Management; Or A0 in Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social work, Law
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
-Office management skills
-Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
-Computer knowledge (Word processing, Power Point and Internet)
– Analytical and problem solving
-Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. knowledge of all is an advantage.