JOB at RUSIZI DISTRICT :ICT Officer A0 Gihundwe Hospital( Deadline 16/April/2018 )
“1. Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
2. Maintain network, network equipments and system security.
3. Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
4. Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack;
5. Ensure design of system that allows all components to work properly together.
6. Troubleshoot network
– related problems reported by users.
7. Evaluate and modify system’s performance
8. Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
9. Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
10. Make recommendations for future upgrades of Network system.
11. Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smart phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
12. Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
13. Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
14. To establish the ICT monthly, semester and annual reports and submit it to the head of department
15. Working in holidays, weekends and evenings to cover emergency support
16. To make and keep the inventory of network equipments and ensure its updates
17. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
18. Perform other related duties as required
A0 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information
and Communication Technology, Information Management System,Electronics and
Telecommunication Engineering or A1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies;
– Proficiency in web application security and database security;
– Knowledge of all database vendor versions;
– Proficiency in designing, writing, editing, and debugging
programs and databases;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Communication skills
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills a
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.